Reflection #4

 How did your research inform your products and the way they use or challenge convention?

Reflection #4

Transcript:

My research was a big aid to me in how I created my project. I started by watching the openings to a few coming of age films to see how they started. So, most of them started like with a car scene or with the main character, you know, waking up and starting their day so I tried to imitate that to use, I tried to use those conventions for my own film and I also tried to strive away and make it a little more mysterious in the end of the opening to set up a good overall plot. So, it's not just coming of age but something a little different to add something interesting to the beginning of the film that would be further progressed later in the film, so that's how I tried to kind of challenge the convention of a film opening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Reflection #2