Reflection #3

 How do your projects engage with the audience?

Reflection #3

Transcript: 

This project engages with the audience through using the blog format. So I document the entire creation process of making the film and I talked about how I created my idea and some outtakes and some shots or some ideas that I had or doing research on conventions and certain things and I used that to talk to the viewer and also the survey that I did that was related to my film, I used that to get the opinions of my classmates to see what's most popular to use in film. So I think I used those things to engage with the audience the most. The blog was very, like, storytelling of how I started in the beginning and how I advanced towards the end and now using it to document my reflection on how this all affected me as a filmmaker. So, it's the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Preliminary Film Plot

Survey Results