Reflection #1

 How do your products represent social groups or issues?

Reflection #1

Transcript:

The group my film mainly targets is students. This tackles the issues that many students face, more specifically student athletes, who have a lot on their plate and need to keep focus. But it can also apply to students who are just struggling in school and have to work a bit harder to stay on track of their goals. The student population is a big part of our society, and is also a demographic that I'm apart of, so I wanted to do something that could relate to my peers and also a topic I personally know a lot about. In the voiceover, you can hear the main character, Miles, telling himself that he has a track meeting coming up, and that he just needs to focus on that and practice. He takes his track career very seriously, and uses it as a way to escape any other thoughts in his head, and I wanted to convey that by making it the first thing he does after getting ready in the morning, which is something I think other student athletes can relate to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Conventions