Wanted to add another setting/location shot. The first picture of my backyard is where the final scene will take place, but this is the street where all the running is happening.
I went over everything I learned about conventions, including the related topic, codes. I learned that conventions come in many types, including general conventions, story conventions, and form conventions. I know that we see conventions all the time in every piece of media we consume, and as I was watching a movie earlier with my friends, I noticed the cowboy character was given a hat and a gun on his waist, which is a convention commonly associated with cowboys and the west. It was interesting to be able to recognize it so quickly, and then look for more as the movie went on.
I’ve been watching some short films on YouTube that are done by amateurs. I wanted to really get a feel of interesting plots and also camera shots. https://youtu.be/89ShshtCVYQ https://youtu.be/IcnBB5p3JIM
Comments
Post a Comment