Re: Re: Schedule

 Ok so here's my new official schedule. 



The line under today is for when I finished the first draft of the script. The little plus sign is when I finalize the script. And all the stars represent filming days. 

This is the absolute schedule I'm going to follow. I know I made one before but that was just a temporary planning schedule that I made on a whim. Now I know exactly when my project is due and also how much time I need to do it. I tried to space out the filming days because I know that my brother won't want to work back to back and also I tend to lose motivation when I feel like I have to do a lot of things at once. 

This is just for February but I'm going to make another schedule for March next week too. I don't know for sure how many filming days I need but I'm going to do a lot and test out a lot of things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Conventions

Reflection #1