Elements: Foreshadowing

 The foreshadowing in the film isn't too heavy. The main foreshadowing that can be identified is a mention to something that happened in the past, which would obviously be addressed later in the film. But since this is a more self-discovery centered coming-of-age film, there isn't much foreshadowing on the whole in the opening. 

I tried to think of ways that I could add foreshadowing, but I don't want to force too many things into the film since it's just supposed to be an intro. Also, even though I know it could be done for this genre, I just feel like that's more of a horror or mystery film feature. Even so, I'm still not ruling it out just in case I do some editing and see where I can add it to the film. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Reflection #2

New Ideas