Re: Schedule

 So after talking to my teacher in class, I realized I have a lot more time to get things done than I thought. For some reason, I thought we would have to be done filming by the end of January, but we actually have more months after that, so I'm relieved. Instead of making a set schedule, I'm just going to see how things go, and try to map my progress loosely. With the preliminary film, I'm not going to be working on stuff for the main film for a few weeks, so that throws off what I had planned for the first schedule anyways. 

With all this is mind, and our upcoming break, I don't think I'll have the final script done until early January. Then after that, I work on the other things I had listed and finally start filming. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Movements

Planning!

Preliminary Film: Review